What’s Your Backup Plan?
Businesses today are being asked to do more with shrinking budgets and fewer resources. With digital data continuing to grow at an estimated 80% each year and 140,000 hard drives crashing each week in the U.S. alone, backing up this data is a critical task for any business. Traditional backup solutions can be expensive and take weeks to implement, leaving your business vulnerable to revenue and productivity loss.
Expert-Support,partnered with Mozy, the trusted leader in online backup, saves you time and money with a simple, secure, and affordable backup solution that allows you to focus on your business’ future. With an expansive feature set at an affordable price, it is no wonder MozyPro is trusted by more than 40,000 businesses.
The Expert-Support Feature Set Security
– Blowfish: At the beginning of the backup process, all files are locally encrypted with 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
– AES: Expert-Support users have the option of supplying a personal key utilizing military–grade 256–bit AES encryption en lieu of 448–bit Blowfish encryption.
– SSL: These encrypted files are then sent via 128–bit SSL–the same encryption used in online banking–to a Decho–managed data center where they remain in their encrypted state.
* Data centers: All data centers employ state-of-the-art security and are SAS70 certified.
* Near Continuous Data Protection: Expert-Support automatically detects and backs up new and changed files.
* Alerts: Administrators may create customized email alerts regarding the backup health of their account to be sent to their email address on a daily, weekly, or, monthly basis.
Ease of Use
* Automatic or scheduled backups: Tell Expert-Support when to perform your backups. Automatic is the simplest method in which backups are performed while your computer is not in use. Scheduled backups can be performed daily or weekly at a specified time of day.
* Block-level incremental backups: After the initial backup, Expert-Support only backs up new or changed portions of files, which saves bandwidth and ensures future backups are lightning fast.
* Bandwidth throttling: Users can determine how much bandwidth they want to dedicate to their backups so other high-priority services can run unimpeded.
* Multiple restore options: Users and administrators can restore data via the Expert-Support/Datvat software client, through the web, or by ordering a DVD restore. Windows users can also restore data via right-click or through the Mozy Virtual Drive.
Platform and File Support
* Version (snapshot) support: Restore file versions up to 30 days in the past.
* SQL, Exchange, and network drive support: Expert-Support backs up common business applications running on Windows servers.
* Windows and Mac support: Expert-Support supports Windows (2000, XP, 2003, and Vista, including servers) and Mac OS X (10.4 and 10.5, desktop and server) operating systems.
* Open and locked file support: Expert-Support backs up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files.
Expert-Support saves you money and allows you to perform the critical task of backup with fewer resources. With Expert-Support, there is no hardware to buy, no setup fees, and with our automatic backups, no additional management required to oversee it all. Take the hassle and cost out of backup with Expert-Support’s pay-as-you-go online backup services.